Monday, August 3, 2009

Hillary Strikes =)


It was a not-so fine day a while ago...
...slight rain came into process☺.

I don't have the idea of the activity in HISTORY...
I arrived late (as usual) and realized that we will be having our surprised graded recitation.
With a little idea of the previous topics, I was in a cram.
And the worst part, he started with the group 1 (which is our group) and in me (the leader).

Standing in front is easy but uncomfortable(like I'm in a hot seat).
He asked me four questions that fortunately I know.

Q1: What are the aims of Spanish colonization in the Philippines?
Answer: They got this 3G's which are the God, Gold, and GLory. As for God, they were aiming to propagate Christianity in the Philippines, for glory the establishment of a colonial system itself that adds prestige to their power and for the gold is the utilization of our resources and literally, gold itself.

Q2: Of all the 3 aims, what last the longest?
Answer: It is the GOD or the propagation of Christianity as we can see most Filipinos today are Christians.
Follow-up Q: What do you think is the reason why the other two did not last long?
Answer: It is because of the different revolts and reforms our ancient Filipinos established.

Q3: If you are alive that very time, what services would you do to serve your fellow countrymen?
Anwer: (I laugh) Uhm, siguro sasama nalang ako dun sa mga nagtatag ng rebolusyon at makikipaglaban sa kanila. (wala na kong masagot eh..haha)

Q3: Ahuh (smiles) What weapon will you use?
Answer: Uhm, hindi ako ang uri ng tao na nakikipaglaban gamit ang karahasan. Siguro, magiging isa akong "Jose Rizal" na gagamit ng papel at pluma. (Haha... sabay ganun)


Then, he let me sit...

(just sharing the scenario of the graded recitation kanina)
☺☺☺

Hillary strikes me...

No comments: