Monday, August 3, 2009

Finding Treasures


MY GUITAR...
She is Tara my best friend relieves my stress and defines my life.
She makes good music.
She helps me doing my composition.

MY PHONE...
An 1110i nokia model, not-so classy bu a user-friendly.
The best phone I ever had.
Within it are messages of every kind.

MY SCRAP BOOK...
This is the book of my life.
Book of my past.
Symbolistic in nature picturing the greatest moments of my life.

MY MUSIC PLAYER...
The most precious techie I had.
Not so pretty but it contains the music that I live.

MY JOURNAL NOTEBOOK
My other best friend.
The friend I can count on anytime.
My medium of expression.
(courtesy of Papemelroti )

MY 3-COLORED PEN...
My must-have.
Friend of my journal.
My tool in writing... (during duty as well)

And the most important thing in my life...

MY SCRAP BOX...


Dwelling of my past.
It contains all my
memorabilia,
souvenirs,
notes,
letters,
flowers,
concert tickets,
my EK ticket,
transpo tickets,
programs,
pictures,
artworks,
drawings,
etc.

>treasures of my life<


No comments: