Thursday, March 19, 2009

For a Special Friend

Those shimmering eyes of yours entrance

This less ordinary heart;

Encapsulated with genuine emotions,

Occupying my senseless path.



Irrevocably, you’re more than ordinary,

Thoughts of you impeding in my memory;

Like haunting my easy caption too far

From scary story.



This strange man I met, with intelligence

To match his brawn.

He can’t read minds as Edward but

He can decode it on his own.



One glance from him, beware, it

Might kill you!

This is his secret weapon unconsciously

He doesn’t know.




Terribly amazing living in his classic world,

Like his quest for the Golden

Fleece as Jason did in his word.



On seeing right through his heart,

You’ll find peace and serenity;

With residing love to please

That makes him oh so dearly.



Nevertheless I’ll say, really,

You are amusing.

Whenever you’re near,

You make my heart singing.



It’s a pleasure in my pride to be

You’re friends in time.

And the assurance as you said,

I can count on you at all times.



Oh yes, to end this ode, it’s a timeless

Thank you;

I’ll be forever grateful because

I have you.

1 comment:

YMP said...

OMG!!i never thought that it's tito tonio..