Sunday, June 8, 2008

MeMoirS..

Pictures got it all...


As I glance through my photos, the old and new ones, everything flashes back at the back of my mind. The precious and unforgettable ones, the cutest one, the bondings, the happenings, the moments...all of them turned back as if travelling with a time machine that pictures out everything up to the beginning. My birth, parties, commencement days, class pictures, family pictures, pix with my barkadas, friends, relatives, and others.


I come to realize I've grown up in not-so-boring, happy and enjoy life mixed with ups and downs. I neber think of that. The dark side of my life lord over the brigth one. I took for granted the happiest, best, and he brigthest moments of my life. I am too much affected with the problems that should have been dumped iin the first place. Life I thought is really so meaningful, so precious and indeed the best gift. I realized that I'm lucky, I was given a chance to be happy, to be complete, to be human. I was dressed up with a clean clothes, neat shoes, sheltered in a dwelling where you call home, given a chance to educate in a prestige university, gifted a friend, and a family. I am guilty. I didn'y even appreciate all of this. I am demanding. I am busy picking up stones taking for granted the precious gems scattered around.

No comments: