Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm over him...


I'm over him...he's no longer the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
I realized the foolishness I had...the big mistake I ever did and it's loving him. He's not worth loving and he's not worth needing.
The teardrops were shed but it had drained. And left a stain on my guitar. Stain that will never be washed away for it has been sink beneath.
It's now a painful memory of the past. Part of my darkest memory. But it should remain as it serves as an accomplishment.

He WAS the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.

He WAS the song I kept singing but I did not know why I did.

He WAS the only thing that kept me wishing on a wishing star.

He WAS the time taken up and it's now enough because he's no longer the one that I need to fall into.

I'm over him!!! Jeyvee's over...

No comments: