Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Passion: From my Science Hero


Putting dreams into reality.
My heart contains so many dreams I want to pursue. To be a doctor...this is what my heart inspires. Weeks ago, thoughts of giving up my dreams clouded up my mind. The passion of making people happy eventually fades... a blur. But one man brought it back. The same light he shed the last time. I won't forget the first time I knew him... that passion in his heart that light up those who need to be enlightened. I won't forget the lesson I learned from him... that is putting passion in your heart to make everything possible. Dr. Patch Adams is my science hero...not just an ordinary hero. A hero having a heart, that is able to stand up for something he believes in, caring and brave. He saved my dreams. He came to let me realize that passion is the greatest ingredient to make my dream possible. Just like him, I was torn between two decisions: stay or quit. But since I wanted to be a doctor with all my heart, I will make it. Truly, he is an incredible man, and one that I admire. Thanks Patch!

No comments: