Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fear or Love???

Sabi nila, "When a heart is full, the mouth speaks." Is it because my heart's not yet fulfilled or just afraid that I can hardly express it? I am confused. I don't wanna lose him but I can't fight this anymore. It is like a battle between fear and love. I am afraid because I love him. I can barely define the feeling I have right now. Hindi ko pa nga naeexpress tong feeling na to, nasasaktan na ako. I am haunted with something I don't know. I've gone through so much pain and heartaches, gutay-gutay na nga tong puso ko. I am afraid na wala ng matira sa puso ko. It is so fragile that I want for someone to handle it with so much care. I don't wanna be hurt anymore...never. I've waited for him for so long, and now, ang lapit lapit na niya sakin, hindi ko siya kayang harapin. I think he's right, maybe it's not yet the right time. But until when? I think I am making it more complicated. Between fear and love? Love pa din ang nangingibabaw. And all I know this time is I love him with all my heart.

No comments: