Friday, March 6, 2009

Pride and Love

I caught you, stealing glance at me,
I've pretended I didn't notice you,
Deep inside me is screaming, "Oh God, You're so dear!"
You crushed my heart, a strange feeling I don't know.

My silent screams make me weak,
and oh it kills me!
There's something inside me telling me you feel the same way, too.
But then, some sides telling me not.

Life indeed! A series of pulls back and forth.
I want you but someone's loving me now.
I don't wanna hurt him but it is right to sacrifice what I'm feeling?

You alarmed me in a way I really don't know.
Your points of view makes me admire you.
You're such a brilliant creature.

And now I'm torn between two realities: to hurt or to not be hurt.
It seems to be so confusing and thoughts of these kills me...
Tearing me into pieces as if a piece of crap burning in a red-flamed lamp.

And so, I'm broken.

No comments: