Monday, January 26, 2009

I Wanna DAnce with my Father Again..

How I wish to steal one final chance, final dance, final step, and final walk, I will play a song that never ends...
But that's only a dream.

Dream... only dream. And it's an unreachable dream. Dream can't take back the happiness stolen from me. And it's my fault, my sole fault. Every night I fall asleep, this is all I ever dream. He's gone but still his memories will never fade. He will never be forgotten. I really love to dance with my father again.

To be in his arms again, feeling secured. Why do life's so unfair? I wish I'll be given an opportunity to make these dreams possible. A father and a happy family. A family with a father. No one can replace my father. He is unique, sacred, a definite one. Now I realize his word that someday, somehow I'll miss him and that's the way it is.

No comments: