Sunday, June 1, 2008

i'M eighteen

Thinking that I'm turning to be a lady makes me wonder and let me flashback the past life I had. Once I was a child thinking only simple things that I didn't expect to be more complicated. I was dependent in every little details I've gone through, I'd never think to be more self-dependent, more mature and more than a child. Days we really don't intend to happen are those days that mark the calendars of our heart. People we meet time by time just pass; others remain, others go. With this life, I am proud to tell that I've surpassed those things, such things that really tested my being...my life.

I learned from someone that as we go through the journey of our life, responsibilities grow bigger and piled up in front of us, for us to bear, for us to enjoy. Indeed that''s rewarding but the heck are those unbearable, a punishment on the other hand. Life is really unpredictable. We don''t know what's next, even a single idea of what to expect. For those I've gone through, it thought me how to appreciate life as well as little things sometimes we overlooked. I did hate love even I myself didn't understand. I loved but I don't think it's real, perhaps it never been a fake. It made me patient and strong even I know it hurts me a lot.
I lived for fame, for name, for honors. I tried to create goos image that I don't regret for... it made me realize who I am. Some wanted to be like me little did they know how hard to be like me, how painful mu life was behind those little success. Part of me is a pretender, I admit. I don't let peole see I'm crying out loud behind those sweet smiles. Once my heart crushes down, nobody knows. I'm trying to outlook life positively... and the beginning is nearly approaching. I believe that startingbegins after the end, as far as I know that God will shed light for me to see the path for the beginning and I welcome it wholeheartedly.

No comments: