Monday, March 17, 2008

i Really fake a smile when i see him...

Jeyvee...

The Drew behind the teardrops on my guitar. The one who's got enough for me to break my heart. He's the song in the car I keep singing but I don't know why I do. As he looks at me, I really fake a smile so he won't see that I'm wanting him, I'm needing him and I'm loving him. Because he has that girl, the girl he often talks about and I know... I really know that she's got everything that I have to live without.

Jeyvee...

He is the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The man that keeps me wishing on a wishing star. He is the song I keep singing but I don't know why I do. He walks by me with that girl he's talking about. and I'm such a great pretender! I really can't breathe but it's so damn funny because I can't see anyone when he's with me. I know he's so in love and he has finally got it right. I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night.

Jeyvee...

The ultimate reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart. He is the song I keep singing but I don't know why I do. He's the time taken up but there's never enough because he's all that I need to fall into.

Jeyvee is the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.

No comments: